Monday, August 1, 2011

The Frizzz Pot, I think NOT!

Did your hair poof up like a blow fish this past weekend with all the humidity and tropical weather we had? Normally, I would say "I sure did" but not this time.

The HoTT trend with Moroccan and Argan oil is still in high demand, and I am on the same bandwagon except there are about 50 various brands of oil to choose from. Luckily, Ive tried about 45 of them... seriously. (this is where having your hair lisc comes in handy)

Ladies, I would like you  to meet : Rusk Deep Shine Oil

WHAT IS IT? Deepshine® Oil is a marine mineral-enriched argan oil treatment that smooths the cuticle, eliminates frizz, and improves elasticity and hydration, leaving hair soft, silky and manageable.

WHO IS IT FOR? Deepshine® Oil is perfect for all hair types.

WHAT DOES IT DO? Deepshine® Oil smooths the cuticle, eliminates frizz, and imparts incredible shine and condition.

HOW DO YOU USE IT? For styling, thermal protection and frizz control, apply a small amount to damp hair and style. For finishing, apply a few drops to dry hair as needed.

I honestly think the BEST part of this oil is you can add 2-3 drops into your color to help seal in the color and get amazing shine with an added conditioning treatment.

I tend to use about 4-5 drops when humidity strikes or I wake up looking like this..

No one should have to walk around battling the even demon of Frizz, its just not fair!
I really love this oil because its so versatile, you can use with damp or dry hair.. add to your color, Ive even added 1-2 drops into my shampoo for extra TLC.

Simple. Easy. Effective- That's how I like my products to work

So if you battle the frizz demon I would suggest to give this a try, even if you don't.. I would say  still give this a try, the results are phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment