Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's time we have the talk.... about Mineral Makeup

Not going to lie, I am a real stickler when it comes to makeup because I have such sensitive revengeful skin when a product has too many "fillers" or "ingredients I cant even pronounce".
I'm a basics kind of gal and look for products that are versatile, well made, and don't have an enormous ingredients list that I have to google.

For 4 years now I have used Everyday Minerals, a small company in Texas that creates exceptional mineral makeup and has amazing makeup brushes for a reasonable price.

The company has 4 different formulas to choose from:
  • Semi-Matte: Moisturizing silk to satin finish, full coverage and for all skin types
  • Matte Base: Naturally matte buildable coverage, full coverage, for all skin types and shine free
  • Intensive Base: Perfectly matte with extra coverage, for normal-oily types
  • Original Glo: Luminous with light reflecting minerals, medium to full coverage, normal to dry skin types
I have tried every single formula and I switch from original glo (winter time) to Semi-matte (summer), the best part is you can use the mineral foundation just as it is and buff it on your face, or you can mix it with your moisturizer/sunscreen to instantly create a tinted moisturizer and or full fledged foundation (I have done both and love the customizable results).
They graciously offer $5 base sample kit

I mean really, this is a steal... right? I think so

When you order they are always sending you samples of items and are not stingy with samples either, most of their samples will last me a few months so I am all for free samples!

The website is easy to navigate and prices range anywhere from $5 to $20 dollars and to be honest the bang is very much so worth your buck. The only drawback about this company is you can only purchase on-line, but rest assured.. they have lightning speed shipping. I will place my order in the morning and that afternoon I receive e-mail notification my package of goodies is being shipped to me. 

So ladies, if your in the market or even curious about trying mineral makeup.. go ahead.. give this a whirl, it's definitely worth it.

Here is the promo of the week... all THREE for FREE with any $25 purchase. (I can guarantee you that these "travel" sizes will last you months)


To visit the site, please see the link for "Everyday Minerals" under the Holy Grail that is located to your left hand side under the about me section. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment