Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sweat + Hair = Dry Strands that are NO Fun!

Working out 4-5 times a week takes a toll on my long strands and with every sweat session I walk out rushing to spray leave in conditioner on the ends of my hair. No longer needed! Why?

Awapuhi... Awapajuki WHa? Yes, I know it sounds like a tongue twister but trust me its a godsend.


Awapuhi Wild Ginger is a concentrated Keratin blend that delivers deep repair treatment as well as protection from environmental stresses and heat damage.
The actual treatment itself can only be done by a salon professional but will seriously save your hair. The treatment comes in two steps, first the concentrated oil that is applied and left in the hair for 20 minutes. Then you apply the conditioning treatment (black bottle) to seal in the concentrated treatment.

Maintenance: Very Low

Application: Once a week treatment mask applied in shower (black bottle)

Outcome: Hydrated, silky, manageable, soft hair

Awapuhi Complete 2 Step Treatment Service Price: $40 (this is my price, not salon price) Please contact me if you are interested in the treatment.

How the Intesive 2 Step Treatment works:


Have you tried this line? Anyone experience different or similar results? I want to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment